1. I already posted this on Twitter and Facebook, so I’m also posting here. But a few years ago, I did a 32 things to do before I turn 33 project, and I’m looking to do something similar for my 40th birthday. I am looking for suggestions of cool things to do by my 40th birthday or before my 40th year is up (this is still very much in the conception stage, obvs.)
I did wind up completing quite a few things on my 32 list, so I need to rebuild. Here are some things I’m already planning to do/considering doing:
- Go see Hamilton
- Go to Harry Potter world
- Do one of those paint class things
- Take a knife skills class
- ride in a hot air balloon
- go to a taping of Price Is Right
- surfing lessons
- go to Hawaii
- finish reading the Bible
- post a YouTube video
- indoor skydiving
NOTE: I am not jumping off a bridge or out of a plane, so please do not suggest bungee jumping or skydiving. They are both an automatic no. Anything else will be seriously considered! So please post some suggestions in the comments.
I live in the L.A. area if that has any impact on what you might suggest.
It’s been over a month since my last links round up, so there’s a lot happening here. Let’s dive in, shall we?
“Congresswoman Maxine Waters isn’t even reading these fools anymore. She has completely leveled up. She is like Scarlett Johansson in Lucy, that movie where she was using like 100% of her brain and she can control televisions and tell the future. That’s Maxine Waters. Except with reading. We don’t even have a word for what she’s doing yet.” — You Will Never, in Your Entire Life, Get the Best of Maxine Waters