On my LiveJournal, I would post my Christmas wish list every year. I was considering doing the same here this year but frivolity has kind of gone by the wayside as I dealt with the aftermath of the election (and the end of my wacky semester). But then Morgan’s superfun post (which is a Top Ten Tuesday post!) reminded me not to let those jokers steal my joy, and I had fun thinking about what I wish I could get for Christmas. (And these are all firmly wishes because I don’t expect to get any of them for actual Christmas.) Also, it was always fun to look back on my lists from the previous years and see what things I did acquire–whether it was for Christmas or no.
1. This TV stand
in banana split. It would look glorious in my living room.
2. Either one of these lamps
for reading in my dark living room.
3. This side table
to match the TV stand and also to put books and such.
4. All of the seasons of Psych
. Do I need to explain?
5. Any of the prints on my Etsy wishlist
. I really want my house decor to be fannish in nature.
8. A trip to Universal! I still haven’t been since they installed Harry Potter land. You know why.
9. Mostly, though, I need shelves. Lots and lots of shelves. My new place has little storage, and I have books and pictures and DVDS and other things to put up. So yes. Shelves would be nice.
10. Cash is also (always) good.